Best Coffee makers for campers
Looking for the best coffee makers for campers or RV? We know about the space constraint in the RV, we will touch on few of the best space saver coffee makers here. In case you are thinking of Under cabinet coffee maker, we already covered it in other post. Can you imagine travelling into the wilderness in a camper or recreation vehicle not able to make a good cup of coffee? Saving space in a RV doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice your coffee craze by not having a good coffee maker.
What makes a good coffee maker in a campervan
You don’t need the most sophisticated coffee machine for RV, what you really need is one that is compact, saving precious space, can be pack away easily, with less loose parts to take care of, quick in setting up yet able brew a favorable cup of joe.
We will be covering some of the best electric and non electric coffee makers for rv.
One question needed to be answered is whether to use electrical or non electrical coffee maker for your campervan?
Electric coffee makers for campers
If you plan to stay in your campervan / RV for long periods of time, then an electric coffee maker is the way to go. Brewing a cup or pot of joe takes about five minutes and can be done while you’re going about your morning routine.
Advantages of using a electric coffee maker in RV are fast brewing time and convenience. Since all RV should have electrical outlets, It is very easy to brew a pot of coffee for the whole family.
The downside of using an electric powered coffee maker is that it is less portable and most likely have to sit on the kitchen counter top or near to a electrical socket inside the RV. We list out some of the most popular electric coffee makers for your consideration.
1. Cuisinart dcc-450bk rv coffee maker
- Cuisinart DCC-450BK 4-Cup Coffeemaker with Stainless-steel carafe dripless pour spout and knuckle guard
- 30 min auto shut off feature for safety and peace of mind
- Brew-pause feature enables you to sneak a cup of coffee before brewing has completed
- Takes up minimal counter space and is easy to store and bring along
- LIMITED THREE-YEAR WARRANTY
- The dimension : 10 x 8 x 5.25 inches
- Weight: 3.25lbs
Cuisinart DCC-450BK 4 cup coffee maker is a stylish appliance that is small and compact yet equip with practical features which make a great travelling companion.
Comes with a 4 cup stainless steel heat resistance carafe with a dripless pour spout, making freshly brew coffee is so simple.
Warming plate is scratch resistance with black nonstick coating to keep your coffee hot.
Well designed showerhead to evenly distribute hot water onto coffee grounds, resulting in brewing great tasting coffee.
The Brew Pause function allow you to pour a cup of fresh coffee before the whole brewing cycle complete.
The coffee maker has an On/Off Rocker Switch with On Indicator Light indicator light built onto it, will light up when the machine is turn on. From far you can visually aware about the status of the coffee maker.
It will auto shutoff 30 min after brewing completed, very useful to prevent any fire hazard or accident.
If you are worry about the quality of the product, Cuisinart DCC-450BK coffee maker is built to North American Electrical Standards and comes with a limited 3 year warranty
BLACK+DECKER CM2045B-1, 12-Cup
- BLACK+DECKER CM2045B-1 12-Cup Coffeemaker with Stainless Steel Thermal Carafe
- Thermal carafe is made of Double walled vacuum-sealed stainless steel that keeps coffee hot and fresh for hours
- Vortex™ Showerhead technology provides even saturation of the coffee grounds for optimal water flow for maximum flavor
- Pre-programmable to start the brewing process at a later time
- Auto-Shutoff feature to automatically shutoff the coffee maker once the brewing cycle is completed
- Fresh Brew Timer – A countdown timer showing the time past since the brewing completed. Starting from 120min
- Brew strength selector to suit your preferred taste
- Sneak-A-Cup™ Feature allow you to grab a cup of the freshly brew coffee before brewing compelete
- Package Dimension: 14.8 x 11.81 x 9.92 inches
- Weight: 5 ounces
The BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup coffee maker is an impressive machine that brews up to 12 cups of hot, fresh coffee in just minutes. Buyers are impressed by the BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup for its speed, performance, and sleek design. There are many useful features that take care of your coffee brewing process.
To start brewing, following the instruction below:
- 1. open the cover of your CM2045B-1 coffeemaker. Fill the water reservoir with cold water. Whenever possible use filtered water as impurities and excessive minerals that can really detrimentally impact both coffee taste and machine performance.
- 2. Place a reusable filter inside the brew basket then scoop in coffee grounds (roughly 1 tablespoon per cup). Place the basket over the brewer. You can also use a basket shaped paper filter.
- 3. Place empty carafe on the carafe plate and plug cord into a standard outlet.
- 4. You can choose whether you prefer regular or strong coffee to match your taste with the Brew Strength Selector.
- 5. Press the power button once for brewing to start.
- 6. Sometimes you want a cup of coffee while it’s still brewing – just enough to get you through the morning. The Sneak-A-Cup™ feature allows this, but the carafe has to be replaced within 20 seconds or there will be spillages. Replace the carafe and the brewing process will start again.
- 7. Even saturation of the coffee grounds for optimal extraction of coffee flavor is attainable via the Vortex™ Showerhead technology.
- 8. You can also preset when to brew your next pot of coffee by activating the Brew Later function.
- 9. Once the brewing cycle is completed, the Brew timer will begin its count down from 120min, letting you know the period your brewed coffee in the carafe.
- 10. The coffeemaker will automatically shut once the brewing process finished for peace of mind
- 11. No more dripping when pouring from the thermal carafe thanks to the specially designed Perfect Pour™ spout.
- 12. Auto Clean system will alert you when the coffee maker is due for cleaning either the machine senses calcification buildup or after every 60 brews.
- 13. Permanent filter, brew basket and carafe can be clean in a dishwasher or by hand with dish soap and warm water
If you are interest in buying the BLACK+DECKER CM2045B-1 coffee maker for RV or home use, click here to check out the latest offer.
Best non electric coffee maker for RV
Looking for the best non electric coffee maker for RV? There are many good coffee makers that work without electricity and messy electrical cord.
A good candidate for RV coffee maker is the stove top coffee maker. It don’t required electric or battery power to work. As long as the RV is equip is a fire stove, you can always enjoy your good cup of hot beverage on cold winter mornings.
Farberware 50124 Classic Yosemite Stainless Steel Coffee Percolator – 8 Cup, Silver
- 8-Cup Farberware Stovetop Percolator making delicious coffee everytimes
- Heavy-duty stainless steel coffee maker
- No messy coffee filter required. Come with permanent filter basket
- Fully immersible and dishwasher safe
- Tight-fitting lid seals in heat, keep coffee hot for a longer time
- Dimension: 9.2 x 8.7 x 7 inches
- Weight: 2.25 pounds
Faberware classic stainless steel yosemite coffee percolator is simple to use and can work on any stovetop. Made from heavy duty stainless steel, this coffee percolator can make up to 8 cups of coffee in one brew.
How Farberware Coffee Percolator works
- To brew your coffee, simply pour in the required amount of water into the stainless pot which is graduated inside so that you know how much water to use.
Add the coffee ground into the the coffee ground basket , which also act as a ground filter.
- Turn on the machine and wait for the water to boil.
- Boiling water will travel up the water tube and rain down onto the coffee ground, sipping through it. Let this process on for 4 to 7min to fully extract the full flavor and essence of the coffee ground.
- Turn off the coffee maker and let’s it! Your favorable cup of joe is ready to serve.
Brewing coffee on the stovetop extracts a fuller, richer flavor, and this Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 8 Cup Yosemite Stovetop Percolator is ready to brew four to eight cups of your favorite blends.
Choosing a suitable coffee makers for RV don’t have to be complicated. You can decide on whether electric or non electric coffee maker more suit your needs
The number of people travelling with you in the campervan will play a bit part in selecting the right coffee maker to go along.