Save Space in the Kitchen with an Under Cabinet Coffee Maker
No matter how you arrange and organize, there never seems to be enough space in the kitchen; so now is the best time to try an under cabinet coffee maker? Instead of moving appliances from one place to the other in order to make space, with this model of under counter coffee machine you will actually make some space. As the name suggests, this appliance is installed under a cabinet or counter, which, needless to say, will free some valuable space on your counter.
Why Purchase an Under Cabinet Coffee Maker?
- It saves space – as mentioned above, the under cabinet or under counter coffee machine will unclutter your kitchen a little bit, leaving you more room on the countertops. A crammed home gives a messy impression, even if everything is in its place, so take advantage of every opportunity to minimize the “mess”.
- It is practical – the under cabinet coffee maker is easy to access and to use. There are many models for you to choose from, according to your needs. Each model comes with a different set of features, so as to satisfy a large number of preferences.
- It looks cool – not all innovations look cool, that is for sure, but this ingenious coffeemaker looks spectacular, if you find the right spot for it. Try to find a place where it is always at hand, but not in the way; somewhere visible, but not striking.
7 of the Most Appreciated Functions and Characteristics of an Under Cabinet Coffee Maker
- It is easy to install – as with all kinds of appliances, the under cabinet coffee machine comes with clear instructions on how to install and use it. The instructions may differ from model to model, but the main idea is the same – simple and easy.
- It has a sleek design – and it comes in several colors, so you can match it to your furniture and other appliances and to the general color scheme of your home. The coffee machine will give your kitchen a futuristic look, without seeming out of place, however.
- It has a programming function – most models have a function that allows you to program them when to start brewing your coffee. This way, you can have freshly brewed, hot coffee as soon as you get out of bed. Furthermore, the appliance has great electricity storage, which allows its clock to run even if there is a power loss for a short period of time.
- It keeps the coffee hot – the carafe is made from top quality materials and is able to keep the coffee hot for a long period of time. You can even take it to the balcony or the patio, and the coffee will not be cold when you pour it in cups.
- Steam capture system – placed above the pot, the steam capture system prevents the steam from going out and damaging the electronic components.
- Carafe sensor – this great function does not let the machine start brewing unless the pot is positioned properly. The carafe sensor will save you a lot of mess, as it is not uncommon to be in a hurry and not pay attention to fixing the carafe properly.
- Great capacity – the models come with different capacity levels, the most common being the 8-cup, 10-cup, and 12-cup. Depending on your needs, you can choose how much coffee you want to make at once, up until the mentioned levels.
Many coffee machine manufacturers have “tried their hand” at the under cabinet coffee maker, but not all of them have succeeded to combine the characteristics of a coffeemaker with the practicality of an under-the-cabinet appliance.
Here are some of the best models so far: Black and Decker 8-Cup Stainless Steel Spacemaker, Brewmatic Built-In Coffee Maker, Black and Decker SCM1000BD Space Maker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, Black & Decker SDC850 SpaceMaker 8-Cup Coffeemaker with Thermal Carafe.
An under cabinet coffee maker is the next step towards an airy kitchen and good coffee!