Searching for the Best French Press Coffee Maker – Useful Tips and Recommendations
When it comes to finding the best French press coffee maker, selecting the right product has more to do than just with the idea of getting something cheap that lasts long.
The perfect coffee press will allow you to feel like you’re actually enjoying the best coffee in the world in a rustic setting in Paris, and offers enough ease to let you enjoy a far longer and better time of actually drinking your cup of java, instead of spending a lot of time and effort in preparing it.
Getting the job done when searching for the most reliable coffee maker, therefore, can be a task that requires careful consideration, and while you might already know all about using coffee presses, you will still need to learn and research more about the actual appliances themselves before making a clear decision.
Understanding Coffee Presses
Finding the best French press coffee maker out there has to first start with the process of understanding what these machines do.
Unlike regular coffee makers, a French press produces fresh, high quality coffee low in acid and able to maintain the essential lipids and nutrients that add both health and flavor to your coffee cup.
The coffee press has been around since the early 1800s, and uses a plunger to squeeze the flavor out of the coffee and into the water it steeped in for just a few minutes, while a filter and screen have the role of separating the coffee grounds from the actual coffee, providing you with the quality, refined beverage that you are accustomed to.
How to Select High Quality Parts and Features
While looking for the best French press coffee maker, you will have to keep in mind a few important factors associated with determining the quality and versatility level of the product you want to buy.
Among them are the main components and features, such as the carafe, the filter or factors such as how easy to clean the device may be. You may also want to check out this article from wiki for more information of French Press.
Here are, however, the most significant aspects you should keep into consideration:
- The carafe is the part of the coffee press that actually holds the water/coffee. You’ll find the best French press coffee maker designs use stainless steel, glass or ceramic carafes, but plastic carafes can also be durable, while maintaining the traditional look of a glass recipient.
- The filter stays at the top of the carafe to catch fine particles and ensure that your coffee is refined and well-made. The best filters are made from cloth, paper or metal.
- The plunger needs to be tightly secured to the lid and made from metal or plastic for better durability.
- Quality materials promote durability and temperature-resistance. For a coffee maker, these are essential factors for quality and lower maintenance, and you will find that the use of metal and ceramic might be much more of a good idea than materials like plastic, paper or cloth (for the filter).
- Versatility is established by the number of functions the French press can handle. The best French press coffee maker should be able to brew coffee, espresso and tea with ease, while also providing a tight seal, a fine screen mesh, a portable, durable construction and parts that are easy to clean.
Aside from all this, as many French press review posts have showed, it’s very important to keep in mind that each coffee press is unique, and you really need to look for what the best French press coffee maker for you might be.
Keep in mind that cheap coffee makers aren’t always able to offer the best quality, or may be produced using low quality materials. So it may be extremely important to check up a few reviews and carefully read the description of the French press you want to buy, before making a move.
What Is the Best French Press Coffee Maker?
As we have seen, several factors need to be kept in mind when you consider the various robust, multi-functional and insulated French press machines, or anything else you might want to find. Based on them, we have selected three examples of some of the most efficient, high quality and overall best French press coffee maker products you can get for your money.
SterlingPro is a well-known brand that has been established on the market for many years, and SterlingPro French Press is one of their best creations, considered by experts to be one of the top rated coffee makers.
Highly versatile, long lasting and easy to use, the SterlingPro French coffee press was designed to deliver the most delicious and refined coffee produced from ground coffee beans, and it is also the first French press ever to be designed using a double screen system.
Some important features that make this SterlingPro French press one of the best French press coffee maker:
- Very durable. Not worry about getting rusty as the interior and exterior are made of stainless steel.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Made with double wall to keep your coffee hot inside the SterlingPro French press and you feel cool from the outside.
- Design of this Sterlingpro french press is so stylish that where ever you placed it, you will never feel out of place.
- Experiencing a much smoother and tastier coffee thanks to the unique double screen filter that is so good in removing all coffee ground from your coffee.
KONA is another brand you may have heard of, if you researched some of the best French press coffee maker products in the past.
This French press is among the most popular coffee makers you will find, and it will provide you with some truly versatile functions, as well as the ability to brew anything from quality coffee and espresso to delicious tea.
Check out why Kona French Press has over 6000 positive customer reviews and what you must know before buying it.
Also an affordable and easy to use machine, the KONA French press coffee, tea and espresso maker is considered a practical choice for beginning users who are on a budget.
Bodium products are known for their solid, dependable construction that is long lasting and rarely leads to the need for repairs or replacements, as well as for their attention to detail that has led to products such as the versatile, feature-rich Bodium Chamboard 8 cup French press coffee maker.
AeroPress coffee and espresso maker wins many praises for making excellent coffee. You don’t need complicated steps or high tech equipment to produce the best coffee. AeroPress coffee and espresso maker comes with a coffee chamber, a plunger and a micro filter to do the job.
You simply place a micro filter at the bottom of coffee chamber, add your favourite ground coffee and hot water, follow by stirring and gentle press down the plunger to produce a gentle air pressure to brew up to 4 cup of favourable, rich and smooth coffee or espresso.
A durable carafe, stainless steel mesh filter and a refined, fine-tuned construction that allows you to extract the best flavor from your coffee are just some of the essential factors that make this a truly valuable product and one of the best French press coffee maker appliances you’ll find at the price.
Using a coffee press can be an extremely satisfying experience, and you’ll only know just how amazing your coffee can get when you actually fine-tune the process and learn how to use your new coffee maker.
Getting the best French press coffee maker can be essential, therefore, both for beginners and seasoned users, and it will allow you to brew some of the most delicious coffee you’ve ever tasted.